| (United States)
Should it be necessary for any reason to return a ESR Series product to TST, an RMA return authorization number must be obtained
and the following procedures must be followed:
Download the RMA Request Form.
Fax request to a TST representative stating reason for return and provide:
- purchase order number,
- invoice number,
- ESR-Series Serial Number
3. Purchaser will be faxed an RMA number and instructions for returning products.
4. The RMA number must appear on the shipping label of each carton and all shipping documents that are being returned. RMA product must be received by TST within thirty (30) days after authorization date.
5. Purchaser must ship returned products "prepaid" unless TST has agreed in writing to other arrangements.
6. Under all circumstances, any products returned to TST must be authorized via TST RMA procedures.
7. We will not issue cash refund.
Items being returned must be original TST products and covered by an applicable warranty period. The authorized returned products must be packaged in their original packing material with all components included. All returned items must be in resalable condition, new or no usage. If these requirements are not met, TST will recover the loss via increased restocking charges or return the products to Purchaser. If Purchaser is requesting a credit to its account, Purchaser's written request for RMA must be made within three(3) days after the receipt of the applicable product(s). Upon acceptance of the returned product(s) by TST, Purchaser's account will be credited, less a 25% "restocking fee". TST cannot provide cash refunds.